Structural design of liners for the sewer rehabilitation, gravity lines and pressure pipes
Long term collaboration with the DWA ES 8.16 committee ‘Structural calculation of sewer systems – rehabilitation methods’ and its DWA-A 143-2 standard, edition July 2015 and ES 8 committee ‘Condition determination and rehabilitation’ has brought the Expert Bureau HOCH the state of the art technical experience for the structural calculation of liners, dependent of the host pipe condition state I, II or III for numerous rehabilitation methods and especially for big size profiles. The structural calculations of liners are conducted with EasyPipe software, created by company IngSoft in Nuremberg or with the help of the finite element method (FEM) for more complex geometries and/or big size profiles.
- Determination of the host pipe stability, structural calculations according to the DWA-A 143-2 for rehabilitation and reparation measures of existing sewers – circular, egg-shaped and jaw-profiles
- Examination of the load bearing effect of the Liner-Filling-Host Pipe composite section
- Classification of the host pipe in condition state I, II or III
- Standardization and Committee services, national and international
- Verification of structural calculations for rehabilitation and reparation measures of existing pipelines